This article details steps to export top contact times from Seventh Sense to import into Salesforce. The goal with doing so is to provide your sales team with access to the data which they can then use for their email and phone outreach.
The first step is to ensure you have custom fields created in Salesforce that can support the import of fields from Seventh Sense. For example, "Monday Top Engagement Time", "Tuesday Top Engagement Time", etc.
Next you will want to create a CSV file of the email addresses that you'd like top times for.
Next logIn to Seventh Sense: https://app.theseventhsense.com/login
Once you are logged in, you’ll be on the dashboard and you need to click on the “Marketing” link which can be found on either the left hand side of the page or in the menu bar.
Once you are on the Marketing screen, click on “Analyze List” which is on the left hand side of the page. In the “Analyze List” modal:
- Provide a name (Something like “Top Times Analysis – mmddyyy”) so that it’s easy to track the last time you did this.
- Uncheck the “Split data / no data?” button
- In the “Number of Lists to Generate” drop down, select “1”
- Choose the CSV file of email addresses that you pulled from Salesforce by clicking on the “Choose File” button. Note: If there are other fields in this file like, first name, last name, etc. those are fine to include as the analysis is smart enough to understand what the email address field is.
- Click “Submit”. Note: The analysis should only take a few seconds to a few minutes depending on the list size and you will see a check mark on the job once it is completed.
- Once the job is complete, click on the “Download” link. Take this file and import it into SFDC mapping the new fields. Note: The CSV file output includes headers that can be used to map to the fields in Salesforce.